Air, Inc. HVAC Service - Heating & Cooling Maintenance for Connecticut Homes
Air, Inc. offers HVAC Service & Maintenance throughout Connecticut. At Air, Inc. we provide a variety of Safety and Efficiency Maintenance Agreements (S.E.A.) to ensure your home heating and cooling systems are kept running safe & efficiently. The safety & efficiency plans available help prevent unforeseen expensive repair costs.
Air, Inc. HVAC Safety & Efficiency Contract Agreements Offer:
- Coverage on Heating and Cooling Equipment
- Yearly Cleaning & Servicing of Home Furnace, Boiler & Air Conditioning Systems
- Fully Licensed & trained HVAC Service Technicians
- 24 Hr. Emergency HVAC Service 203-303-4822
According to all HVAC Equipment Manufacturers:
- All Heating & Air Conditioning equipment needs to be maintained annually.
- Annual Maintenance will minimize extensive repairs.
- We provide Automatic scheduling for the Preventive Maintenance.
- We provide Professional Cleaning and Inspection of your Heating and/or Air Conditioning system.
- We provide Priority Service - 24 hours - 7 days a week.
- We give Special Discount pricing for any repair of your Home Comfort System.
- You never pay overtime rates.
- We give a 5 Year Warranty on repairs, while enrolled in the S. E. A program.
- You save on diagnostic service charges. Savings can be up to $190.00.
- Your Home Comfort System more efficient.
- Extended life expectancy of your Home Comfort System.
- Knowing you will have someone to call when you have a problem with your Home Comfort System.
Preventive Maintenance Procedures:
- Clean, level, calibrate thermostat.
- Remove and inspect blower and fan assembly. (as required)
- Inspect condenser coil and evaporator coil; when readily accessible.
- Replace or wash standard air filters.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Inspect and adjust all drive belts and pulleys.
- Test all safety controls / devices.
- Test, secure, and tighten all electrical connections and terminals.
- Test humidifier operation and set damper, switches, and valves.
- Clean heat exchanger(s),burners and pilot assemblies.
- Inspect heat exchanger(s), flue assembly, burners, and draft diverters.
- Vacuum clean all combustion, flue, and blower compartments.
- Adjust all main air dampers.
- Activate heating or cooling system.
- Test all motors, starting capacitors, run capacitors, and potential relays.
- Test, measure, and record operating temperature and pressures.
- Electronically test for poisonous deadly carbon monoxide gas.
- Test for gas leaks at furnace.
- Complete written analysis.