Ductless Air Conditioning for CT Homeowners
If You’re Tired of Lugging Around
Window Air-Conditioners Every Summer…
Ductless Air-Conditioning Systems Are Specifically Designed For Older Homes or New Additions Where Ductwork is Too Expensive or Impossible to Install, and Traditional Window A/C Units Are Not Desirable.
7 Reasons to Replace Window A/C Units With a Ductless System:
1. Safety and Security: A Window A/C unit makes it very easy for someone to break into your home.
2. No Damage: Window A/C units leak condensation onto your window frame causing the wood to rot, the window casing to warp, and Mold and Mildew.
3. Quiet Operation: Window A/C units are mostly loud and obnoxious when compared to a Ductless A/C System.
4. Comfort: Ductless A/C Systems use a remote-control thermostat to maintain constant room temperature, while Window A/C units control temperature based on a thermostat that is close to the window giving it a false reading, causing uneven temperature swings in the room.
5. Aesthetics: Ductless A/C systems do not stick out of your home. Window units make a home look ugly! There are several options of Ductless indoor units that will keep your home looking good inside and outside while keeping you cool and comfortable.
6. Convenience: Once installed, there will be no more installing and de-installing heavy Window A/C units every summer, or worse, leaving them up all year!
7. Efficiency: Ductless A/C Systems are far more Energy Efficient and more powerful than most traditional Window A/C units. Also, it is far less expensive, and much easier to install a Ductless System than in-room ductwork or a pipe-based Central Air System.
How a Ductless A/C System Works:
A Ductless Air-Conditioning system has 2 major components. A wall mounted unit and a unit mounted outside the home.
Multiple inside units work independently and can be connected to one outside unit. For example: One unit can be installed in your living room, one in the kitchen one in the master bedroom, and one in the your kid’s bedroom.
A Remote-Control Thermostat controls each unit for the desired temperature in each room.